Yes you read it right, Huawei P10 is officially updated to Android 8 Oreo. Although update is OTA that will take some time to arrive, so we have provided download links and installation https://chiasecungco.com/unlock-the-potential-of-your-samsung-galaxy-s7/ guide for updating. Samsung has started to roll out Android Oreo 8.0 update for Samsung Galaxy S7 | S7 Edge. You will be able to download Android Oreo 8.0 update in this post.
- This will then allow you to boot your device to Fastboot Mode.
- All our Firmware Files are from official Samsung Cloud Service, but we recommend You’re using Samsung’s own utilities, Samsung Smart Switch or Samsung Kies, to upgrade devices.
- One is for Exynos variants, and another is for Snapdragon variants.
- At this point, Paranoid Android has added support for a long list of smartphones including Xiaomi, OnePlus, realme, Nothing, Google, and more.
- However, the ROM is available for download via the next link.
Once the Firmware process is completed you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass written on it in Odin. During this process, the Smartphone will reboot automatically.
That will take you to a stock, unrooted ROM, with stock recovery as well. Lock the bootloader, and you’ll be completely back to normal.
Do keep in mind that the Developer Preview builds are highly unstable, and it isn’t recommended to use it as your daily driver in its current state. Moreover, you should take a backup of all the data on your device beforehand.
Then this is the right place to download Sony XPERIA 10 ADB Driver, Android USB Driver, and Fastboot Drivers. This method is for those who want to return to Stock firmware If you are using Custom ROM. Also, mostly none of the Android Pie ROM come with built-in ROOT binary, hence you need to install the supersu ROOT binary after installing the Android Pie (Android 9) ROM. Well, the ROOT binary is optional unless you really want to ROOT your Android Phone. On this page, you can find the link to download the Sony Xperia 10 i4193 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File). NOTE